Friday, August 27, 2010

Good news! I decided to test the fan again, and the durn thing came on! Huh. :smackface

So now I have a little more confidence in the Metro cooling system. Who knows, I may see a small MPG increase, since I'm not running the fan constantly anymore.

Thanks todaugen, I owe you one. :thumb

You may recall that after GeoPalooza I stopped by 90Metro's place, and he was kind enough to slap on some tiger hair Bondo. Of course, that left my fender green and unattractive, altough closer to being fixed. I finally got my act together and finished up the fender. $10 in Bondo + $6 in Dupli-Color paint #398, and the results are in:

We started with this:
Posted Image

Then followed some expert advice (pound sand!) ;)
Posted Image


Dave adds Tiger Hair:


(no pics of my bondo work, sorry)

The final results:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Other fender for comparison:
Posted Image








Posted Image



DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional!!! My bondo work falls apart upon close inspection. Don't look too close, please. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment