Friday, July 16, 2010

Got the muffler fixed today. Ended up costing $100, I sure hope it was worth it.....

Posted Image

Posted Image


They also had to weld up a straight section where I had to cut out the cat. Looks like a good job, but its hard to see under there.... ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, a note to those who have this done.....CHECK THE WELDS before you leave. I noticed it wasn't very quiet, and put my hand over the tailpipe, check the pressure. VERY low. I then looked closer, and with the car running, I put my hand over the welds....One of them had pinholes in it, the other was only welded at the bottom half, spewing exhaust up into the shifter area (!) CO poisoning, anyone? :'(

I took it back and they worked it over some more, no charge. I am happier now, it is very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment