I haven't got any photographic meal tours today. Nor can I report that some new project is underway, or that I actually finished something. I have to admit that I am behind the curve a little bit. Here is a sampling of the things on my plate right now:
- Practice fiddle before Merlefest Jam camp in two weeks.
- Practice welding. I have a gasifier to build.
- Write an e-book about restoring my Geo Metro, and sell a zillion copies.
- Split ten tons of firewood before it gets too hot...
- Water fruit trees at a neighbor's house. Can't let this slide because they are paying me $40 a week.
- Brush up my feeble electric guitar skills before Augusta Early Country Week. I will be in Bill Kirchen's class, and I'd rather not embarrass myself.
- Inquire about a rebuilt title for a Dodge truck. This is the candidate for gasification.
- Make a list of 80 songs I can sing lead on comfortably. (I usually sing the tenor harmony parts.)
- Mow the pasture and the yard. About 6 acres total.
- Arrange a meet-up for some of the gasifier enthusiasts in the area.
- Write a blog post...
If I get all that done, I will be satisfied. I may be a bit scarce until things settle down.