Then I added the other side. The middle post is off center on purpose; I want to retain use of the cargo light.
Close up of the corner. Notice the concrete I filled the bottom with. This displaces condensate which might collect there:
A few more views of the truck with the rack:
I have completed the tuyeres (air nozzles). This is where the combustion air enters the hearth. They are made from 3/8" pipe fittings - a short pipe nipple, a cap with a hole drilled, and a reducer that the nipple fits into. This way I can change the lengths and nozzle sizes very easily if I need to. I have to connect the seven of them with some sort of manifold. Probably will just be another ring welded onto the flange.
I welded the pipe fittings outside the hearth, and then cut them off nearly flush. This leaves room for the intake manifold: